The gospel is good news to be proclaimed and has lost none of its power to save. Through small group mentoring Advance equips, encourages and empowers the church in evangelism whilst also stirring and developing evangelistic gifting in those called as evangelists.
FIVE PRINCIPLES OF THE MOVEMENT
1. REGULAR MEETINGMonthly meetings and an annual conference that are made a diary priority by all in the group.
2. SHARPENINGCreating opportunity for healthy critique of each others approach to evangelism, and a commitment to studying the bible for a deeper knowledge of the gospel.
3. ACCOUNTABILITYHonest self evaluation via feedback questionnaires and open sharing within the group time.
4. COMMUNICATIONKeeping each other up to date with preaching engagements, prayer requests and stories of salvation via email and/or group text messaging.
5. MULTIPLICATIONA commitment to explore the idea of multiplication with a view to taking on your own group (whilst continuing on in the one you are part of) within 12-24 months of you joining the network.
Is it for me?
The questions below summarise the heart of Advance and who it exists to support. For example, whilst Advance believes in preaching and the support of preaching evangelists, not everyone in Advance preaches the gospel from a stage. So, if your answer to these questions is yes, then click below to find out how you can join a group…
Do you have faith that the gospel has lost none of its power, and is the only way by which a person can know true life and salvation?
Do you desire to communicate the gospel with clarity, through personal conversations or preaching from a platform?
Do you long for opportunities to offer an invitation to receive the hope of the gospel, and see people move into eternal relationship with Jesus?